Monday, April 26, 2010

Madelyn Grace

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last blog. Things have been hectic and I just can't seem to find much time. Well as you must have guessed by the name of my post, we are having a precious little girl!! We are so excited to welcome Madelyn Grace into the world in September. Not only did we find out that we were having a girl today but it was our first ultrasound. It was so sweet to see her moving around...even if she was kicking me most of the time! We had a doctor appt right before the ultrasound so we had some idea that it might be a girl. Dr. Gerwe told us with that heartbeat that he was betting on a girl. Also, a very nice lady at our church knitted us some pink booties a couple weeks ago. I guess everyone knew we were having a girl except for us! Dusty said he had a feeling it would be a girl. He is very excited about his little girl. He asked my dad to buy him a shotgun to run off the boys in a couple of years! Here are the pics of the ultrasound. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Breanna said...

Congratulations!! She will be a great bundle of joy!

Joy said...

Congratulations, Beth and Dustin! We are looking forward to meeting her soon.

Beth said...

Congratulations Guys! Your world is about to change forever---a great change!!! Love the name!