Monday, May 26, 2008

Next stop....PERU!!!

Wow time flies!! It was only yesterday that I was applying to the IMB for mission work...and now I leave in less than 24 hours for Lima, Peru! The excitement is almost too much...I doubt I get any sleep tonight! This is way better than going to Disney World! :)

I just got through making my goodbye phone calls...I hate goodbye's so let's call it my see-you-later phone calls! I still have to finish packing...leave it to me to wait until the last minute. Good thing I don't have to bring that much with me.

FYI...my plane leaves Pensacola at 2 pm tomorrow and I should be arriving in Lima at 11 pm

Please pray for the safety of all the SMT 08 team members while we are traveling. Pray for all our family members to have peace and comfort. Pray that everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

God Bless,
B

3 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

We love you Beth and you are in our prayers. Have a great time!
P and D

The Clarks said...

Praying for you Beth, and your family. Goodbyes aren't easy, but this too shall pass. You should be in Lima in about an hour and a half from now. Hope everything goes well for you. Mendy & Ben

Beth said...

I'm sure you are in Peru by now. I know you are busy trying to get settled so I will be looking for an update. You are in my prayers. I pray that you will be safe and God's will be done in Lima. Have a wonderful time and keep us all posted!

Beth C.