Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hola

Hey ya´ll!! So how about I had my first earthquake experience this week. I definitely woke up at 4 one morning because of the tremors. That was pretty interesting.

We had a great church service on Sunday. We are averaging about 15 people every week! YAY!! How exciting! On Monday, Pastor Amias showed a video and we had 20 people attend. It was a ventriliquist act, and I think it was pretty funny...I´m not really sure since I don´t speak much Spanish. HA HA The people seemed to like it.

We continued visiting people and doing Bible Study´s this week. We passed out flyers at the Ag Institute for a Bible Study tonight at 630 but nobody came! I´m sad about that, but maybe we can go back and try again. Just continue to pray for these last few weeks. God still has work for us to do here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That had to be pretty scary! Mrs. Tammy told us you don't have time to write back so we will quit asking you to!:) We were starting to wonder if you had replaced us!! HAHA! We miss you and continue to pray for you! We will have to take a beach trip as soon as you get back. And also when you get back it will be close to my Birthday! Just thought I would go ahead and start reminding people!:) Love you girl!
Love, Amy and Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Girl I miss you so much but I love reading all your posts! It is so exciting to see how God is using you and how he is working in so many lives! Just keep up the work and I am praying for you!
Watch out for them earthquakes too..that could be scary!! And I def agree with Amy J we do need to take us a beach trip when you get back!! And how could anyone forget her b-day!!:) Well I miss you bunches! Love you! Amy Kelley

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,
Sounds like you had a pretty great week, except of course for the earthquake. Now I bet that was an experience! Just wanted to remind you how proud we are of you, how much we miss you, and not that you need reminding, but you'll be home exactly 2 weeks today!! YEEHAW!!! Bet you don't hear that phrase alot in Peru! haha Keep up the awesome work girl! Wish we all were as determined as you are to save souls! God is definitely smiling down on you girl! We luv u bunches and bunches!! The Killoughs and Schwartz family