Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tienes fe como un grano de mostaza...staza...

HOLA!!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! This week was pretty much the same as we have been doing...Bible Study´s and church. Church was great last Sunday. We had about 15 people.

We decided to go to the ¨beach¨ in Lomas on Thursday. It was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience...and I will NEVER go back!! HA HA It was disgusting!! I wouldn´t even eat at the restaurant it was so awful! So much for our beach trip!

I´m a little sad though! We only have one week left here!!! We are leaving next Friday afternoon to head back to Lima with a few stops on the way. I´m very excited to see everyone, but at the same time this has been my home for 2 months. Please keep our last week in your prayers. Pray especially for the believers in Bella Union. Pray that they will continue to do Bible Study´s and come to church long after we´re gone!! I just want to praise God for blessing our ministry and the people here!! May He be lifted up always!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beth, I will be very glad to see you! I have missed you sooo much. It is obvious the Lord has greatly used you in Peru. I'm sure your walk with Him has grown closer and sweeter as you've served Him there. Your reward is great! I'm looking forward to giving you a big squeeze when you get home. I will continue to pray for you as your journey there ends. Love, Mrs. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Beth, As you complete your mission trip, remember you were there to plant the seed, and the Holy Spirit will complete with the watering. As things bother you, stop and listen to the Lord. Just listen and not talk. It works for me. Bro Marion

Anonymous said...

Hola Betha,
I hope you're doing good! That's funny about your beach trip. I bet you can't wait to see the beautiful white sands of Destin beach, Florida!
As your time there is getting shorter, I know you're getting sadder. I could cry for you just thinking about it. Like you said, it's been your home for the last 2 months. I'm just as sad for the people in Peru having to lose you! I better change the subject, or I'm gonna start crying here at work. Micah would NOT be happy, me sitting here blubbering like an idiot instead of helping the customers! ha ha
On a happier note, just think of the people that were saved because of you and the ministry team. Every day, ya'll were so faithful and so determined to bring people to the Lord. As Bro. Marion said, He will complete with the watering when ya'll are gone.
Take care girl, and we'll see you real soon! Todd has the boat all cleaned up and ready to go when you get home! Fun, Fun!!
We luv u very much!! Todd,Kim,Whit,Em and Gracie girl

Anonymous said...

We are extremely excited you are coming home! We will be praying that your travels home are safe and smooth! Love, Amy and Kimberly