Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So far in 2010...

So this is long overdue! Here are some pics from Christmas when Dustin and I went home. Dad planned a hunting trip for the family. None of the girls had ever been. It was kind of scary at times...I thought they were going to shoot me! We survived and the best part of the hunting trip was the amazing supper at the hunting house. I would go back any day just to eat!
There has been a lot going on since we've gotten back after Christmas. Upward Basketball began at church for the kids. Dustin and I are refs for the 3rd and 4th grade and Dustin coaches a 5th and 6th grade team. Our Women's Ministry Team held an event, Chili & Chocolate, to kick off some of our new groups like Sassy Scrappers, Flicker Chicks, and Cuisine Queens. It was a great success and very delicious!
Dustin and I also got some great news the end of January. We are going to be parents!! We are so excited! We can't wait for Baby Coleman to get here in September!


No comments: