Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yo soy muy feliz...

Hey ya´ll!! This has been such an awesome week. The team from Porter Memorial Baptist Church came on Sunday...shout out to my peeps from Kentucky and Alabama! HA HA (I know they all miss me already!!) They were such an encouragement! Every one of them just had an amazing passion for God and sharing the Word. I´m so excited about the impact that they had on the people here and in my own life.

We had our first church service last Sunday night. There were 14 people that came! It was a great message and a great time of fellowship in the Lord. Another door was opened for us on Wednesday. There is an agricultural institute right outside of town, and they invited us to speak. The kids were very open during discussion time and a girl was saved! Also, we had 3 days of VBS for the kids. I led the music for this too...Mr. Garner better watch out! HA HA jk Those 3 days went great! Tonight, the ladies had a tea for the women in the village. There is also another church service Sunday night. I wish I could be there but Michael and I are in Nasca for our mid-summer debriefing. We will return on Tuesday with the Creative Ministry Team. We are hoping to take them back to the agricultural institute to do some evangelism.

God is really working here in Bella Union and continuing to open doors for us. Just keep praying for these people, our ministry, our health, encouragement, and our church services. Also, pray for traveling mercies for both teams this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth keep up the good work. So glad God is blessing you and your team. We continue to pray for you!
Kelley,Micah, Allie,and Amy

Anonymous said...

Beth!! I miss you so much!! It is so good to hear how God is working in Bella Union! Keep pressing on! I am praying for you! Love you!
Amy Kelley

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, we miss you alot girl!! I love to read your weekly blogs! They're so uplifting! You can just hear the excitement in your words. Keep up the awesome work, and know you're being thought of and prayed for every day! Just 4 more weeks! I know everyone is ready to see you and hear all about your journey! Take care & remember we love you bunches! Todd,Kim,Whit, Em & Gracie

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth! Miss you bunches! It is encouraging to hear from you weekly and see what God is doing in your life and with the people in Bella Union. We are praying for you! Wish you could come help us pick, shell and put up peas!! It is a blast!:) We love you very much and can't wait to see you!
Love,
Amy, Kimberly and Mrs. Cathy